Thursday, April 8, 2010

Soulifyin' Mystifying


I’m walking I’m a southern stream get to the river before I run too low.

I would just like to say, that I love Sea Wolf. Sometimes there are songs that blow your soul; they just make you feel good regardless of a terrible situation, event, time, etc. Today was one of those days and Sea Wolf brought me back to a warm, happy feeling. As I walked back from dinner, in my mind all I heard was, "You're a wolf, boy, get out of this town," but being yelled by the gypsy woman in the song.

You're a wolf, boy, get out of this town. You're a wolf.

I have a million things to do, but time to just sit and listen to some marvelous music. It seems like the only thing that will enable me to memorize 40 works of art. Michelangelo is dead, but he owns my life. Ridiculous. Sea Wolf will get me through the evening and the rest of the semester, I just know it. I mean, the name was taken from one of Jack London's adventures. Amazing? I think so.

I felt the cold of the ice and water, come flowing through as it pulled me under.

No comments: