Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A right reason to write


My brain has blocked out everything,
all I can do is write.

I write because I see you,
my words become an image.
It's the only image I have left,
My brain has blocked out everything

I write I write I write
I write because I am there.
I write because it isn't
Then nothing is there.
I write because I see arms around my slender waist.
I write because I see you smile
I hear your voice.
I write because I don't have to
I write because I want to

I write the colours in the sky
I write the red
I write the green
I write the chords
I write the words
I write because you are there–
Smiling bright!
I write because it is right
I write because I see the kiss
I write because I see the hand reaching
I write because there is no pain...this time
I write because I am not alone.
I write because I am alone...this time.

I write because I love
but i can't remember if it's a verb or noun.
I can't remember anything.
I can only write.

No comments: