Monday, January 28, 2013

Of this I am certain, of this I am sure


No one knows what is wrong with me, they peek and glance;
They wonder why I am stuck in such an awful trance.
They would never guess, the reason for someone so young and so sweet
to shower tiny tears upon the street

But I know why, of course I know why
There is an easy answer, so straight and so wry.
If I tell you, will you promise not to shout?
Will you not roll your eyes and cause such a bout?

I will tell you because it is my heart.

My heart is so broken,
of this I am certain, of this I am sure,
What once was sweet and made so pure;
Has turned to pain and dread
But my love for you, will never shrink and will never die, of course
of this I am certain, of this I am sure.
of this I am certain, of this I am sure.

No comments: