Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beatleology


I purchased a book today called Beatleology and it is hilarious. It is basically like the Myers Briggs tests but instead of being an ESTJ or INFP, you are a Paul, George, John or Ringo. I cannot tell if it is a joke or not, I have not read enough of it, but I took the test and it says that I am tied for Paul and George. Which seems impossible since in both of their descriptions it says that the two are opposites of each other. Maybe I am bipolar, but this is news to me.

It was a fascinating find, though, and I enjoy it even if it is false. I always considered myself a John and I still kind of do because when I read the descriptions of a "John" it sounds more like me, but there are aspects of George that I can see, too. I think relationships wise I am a Paul. So maybe I'm just all of the Beatles into one.

I quizzed my mother this evening while she was getting ready for bed and she plainly said, as I was calculating her results, "I just hope I'm not a Ringo. He's so weird looking." HAHA!

If anyone would like me to quiz you and see which Beatle you are, let me know. I will gladly do so.

No comments: