Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well, life seems to be amazing at the moment. I am always busy but loving it. Sheng and I rearranged the room tonight. It looks nice and now it does not seem as if there is a line divided down the middle. Here's a few pictures from my bed view...


Haha, whatcha up to, Sheng?




So here is the greatest news. Are you ready for this? I'M GOING TO ENGLAND. My HOMELAND! Well, actually, it depends on whether or not 10 people sign up. But it sounds promising so far. First order of business? Finding Coldplay and meeting all of them. I wish I was going to Cambridge or Oxford, but I will be in York. Which sounds just as amazing. The red dot is where I will be.





I will be studying something English related for the first couple of months, then I will have an internship, hopefully journalism related (which apparently will not be hard to find). That will last for a couple of months. Then the last few months will be learning about stained glass and maybe making some. I am mucho excited. I will be gone 6 months, though. I do not think I have been gone from Minnesota more than two weeks and gone without seeing my parents? I do not even want to think about it. I told them they had to visit, so perhaps they will.


Side note, guess who received a bloody nose for the first time in their life? Yup. Me.

No comments: